Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, September 25, 2005
DANIEL IDOLISED















Victory!! Victory!! For dear Daniel………

You’ve guessed it. Here I am to brag about Daniel, our very next Malaysian Idol, ppl. If you can’t stand this, you‘re so welcome to skip this post, as this is kinda heart breaking for Nita’s supporters hehe ;p

Oh goodness~ I have never been so hysterical in my life before. Omg!! Never so for Vick last year. Reason being I didn’t vote for vick during the week he got knocked off…well that’s partly the reason why. Besides, I have also predicted that Daniel may emerge as the grand winner for a long time already and it actually came true!! Btw, this time I threw in 65 votes for myidol Daniel! Oh yes! Hahaha..nah that’s not true, juz intended to see if ppl would react to that, too bad I can’t in the blog. What if I tell you I did not vote at all and left it to the rest of Malaysia? You’d believe it too, wouldn’t you? Ala, I wouldn’t have become so emotional if that’s the case. I did, I did vote for him. Using my dad’s phone twice, my bro again twice, my own phone once, my sis once I think, my mom after hearing the loud cheer for Daniel from the Genting audience, knew Daniel stood a big chance of winning, so she didn’t drop a vote anyway.

The performances by the rejects were damn funny especially that Britney’s fan. Gosh, I think he was making a fool of himself man. Ppl were actually laufing at his singing, didn’t he know that? They had the guts to perform which was smth that made me salute them.

Results time. Panic-stricken, fingers crossed and trying hard to stay focus as I was gonna get distracted by my own excitement anytime, haha. And the Malaysian Idol will be…..drum rolls……trembling…….Daniel!! The breakdown of the votes was 68% Vs 32%. Daniel gets over a million and Nita 500,000. Total vote count is 1.68million if I’m not mistaken. This winning really put me into a frenzy and it is SO cool! Oh mann, I was a lil blank though. In my house was dead silent. My mom was the one to break it before anyone could when Daniel’s name was announced. I forgot how it was like, I kinda forgot what Daniel’s 1st reaction was. But I do remember seeing him with tears filling his eye. It made us young (ahem)gals go…awwwww!!!! *what a touching scene that was* I was so damm thrilled, I was overjoyed that I almost cried too hehe. Oh my goodness, u can imagine how it was like to be so ecstatic to that extend man. I’m also happy that at least my votes mean smth, I din drop it for nothing at least. You go, Daniel, though Nita was a better singer, but to be crowned IDOL, it’s definitely gotta be DANIEL, no doubt absolutely!! During the press conference, even he himself said Nita has a more powerful voice than him, aww so humble. Again, no doubt an idol. I knew he meant it sincerely.

By the way, I sure do realize that I’m getting nothing if he won it which he did. I mean, it’s not like he’s gonna bring me out on a date to thank me, or to attend any of my private functions, nope. But at least with my small amount of votes, I get to change his destiny and make his dream comes true which involved music. Well said to myself :)

Paul Moss is right. Winning is about making a career. In fact, it’s a healthy competition. It’s business, you do your part and if ppl like you and buy your album, and in my own definition, ppl look up to you as an idol, that’s the main purpose of having Malaysian Idol as a show in the first place. Again, well said to myself.

Any of you readers like that msian idol advertisement where the 2 finalist were singing and were like cartoon character? Ermm…not to say cartoon, animation ppl?? Like those you see in PS2 or Xbox kind? Yeah, that was great!!! I like it so much, the song is nice, the graphic is cool. I actually recorded that in my phone, and it turned out a lil blur. Ish, should I have a digicam , I’d have filmed it. Aiseh…

Who knows where can I download that snippet? Or where can I find ‘Mimpi’? I might be buying Daniel’s album though, still early to decide as the album has yet to be recorded. Let me know if I can download any Daniel’s song anywhere for the time being. Thanks.

Would like to share this chat with you. Was chatting with one of my coursemates last night in ym…

r (12:52:09 AM): DANIEL???
r (12:52:12 AM): your friend arr??
r (12:52:15 AM): why so excited??
cutie_rocker83 (12:52:17 AM): malaysian IDOL
r (12:52:31 AM): ooo, that Daniel, haha
r (12:52:32 AM): thought was your bf
cutie_rocker83 (12:52:37 AM): i wish :p
cutie_rocker83 (12:52:38 AM): hahahahhaaha
r(12:53:50 AM): hahahaha can wat...
r (12:53:56 AM): u also not bad mar, if he sees you, he might fall in love with you...
cutie_rocker83 (12:57:38 AM): im gonna quote this and share it in my blog man
r (12:58:31 AM): yaya, pls do... , I am just telling a fact...

Btw, I heard that a restaurant actually made an announcement of Daniel’s winning man, how cool. And sorry for that shriek on the phone, my fren. See if I can do that again tomorrow at work with Daniel’s kaki-s there.

Currently on my mind: Daniel Daniel Daniel….In fact in a lot of Malaysian Gals’ mind. They said gals under 15 are the ones who gave the most support, but ahem ahem, I’m already 22 man, paiseh. Who cares? I dun haha! Anyway, it’s DANIEL FEVER week this week :) Might be putting his pictures from newspapers at my workstation. Hahaha :)) Gosh, I’m having a fever.

Daniel! Daniel! Daniel! x ∞ Congrats to Daniel Lee 李吉漢 and wish him All The Best in his career ahead. Jia you jia you! See you in prom or MMU events then? *wink wink*



I love Daniel! I love daniel! i love daniel! ilove daniel! I LOVE ASH! oops! ilove daniel! i love daniel! I love daniel! i love daniel! ilove daniel! i love daniel! ilove daniel! I LOVE daniel!!!

my fingers are getting tired.. that's all for now..... hehehe

o, and i'll try to search for the daniel's version of "MIMPI" for you ok.... i think it might be available in limewire.... not very sure....  

_____________________

Post a Comment